Our smart technology will help you improve your ads over time to get more of the results that matter to your business.
- Ad Copy: In PPC advertising, ad copy is the headline, text and URL implemented in the actual online ad. It is used to persuade users to click through to a website.
- Click: The action someone takes in following your PPC ad to your website.
- Click through Rate (CTR): The percentage of times users click your PPC ad after seeing it.
- Conversion Rate: The percentage of times your Web visitors turn into buyers, subscribers, customers, etc.
- Geographical Targeting: Displaying your PPC ad only to users within a certain geographical location range.
- Impressions: The number of times your PPC ad is displayed on search results pages.
- Keyword: A word or phrase that a Web user types into a search engine and that you set your PPC ad to display on.
- Landing Page: The webpage that a Web visitor lands on when clicking through your PPC ad.
– Lead Magnet
– Objective Targeting
– Quality Interest
– Funnel followup
– Campaign creation
– Ad copy
– A/B Test
PPC Management – Google Ads
– Keyword Optimization
– Daily Bid Adjustments
– Ad Copy Creation
– Audience Targeting
– Geo Target Optimization
– Reduce wasted ad spend
– Conversion Optimization
– Campaign Strategy Management
– Increase conversions with phone calls, contact form submissions, live chats
– Remarketing Campaigns
– Recover PPC Google Search visitors
– Turn Website Visitors into Quality Leads
– Segment Audiences based on website visitors 7 days / 14 days / 30 days
– Assist/Create New Campaigns or Edits
– A/B Testing
– Lead Generation Automation
Landing Page Creation
– HTML Changes
– CSS Changes
– Improve Visitors Experience
– Conversion optimization with call to actions
– Get visitors to convert more estimates
– Improve Mobile and Desktop Experience
– Internal Link Structuring & Optimization
– HTML Code Cleanup & Optimization
– Content Optimization
– Link Building
– Website Popup form
– Browser Abanded Emails
– Reduce page exits with close popups
– Flow campaigns
– Capture new subscribers
– Increase direct traffic
– Daily Emails
– Get returning visitors from PPC campaigns
The advertising costs are billed directly by Google & Facebook and we do not provide the official invoices from those platforms. This is a month to month contract. We are only charging you for the monthly management service. All of the information you provide Geo Tie LLC is fully confidential.
Privacy & Policy – https://geotiellc.com/privacy-policy/